Saturday, July 14, 2012

My EPIC Crush Life

Yup my epic crush life...

I has a crush when i was in P5 and that guy was in P6 and when i saw him i was like "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG" inside. But since he was in P6, i didnt see him alot. And me and my friends always got to the fitness corner during recess and we just play some cool fun games like wrestling lol. Then i saw him there and i started fangirling again.

Haha so everytime when we go there then he will be there :P (Its so hard to not look at him cos he is so hot!)   Really!

Oh yea and one day, me and my bestie went to that place and there is a small 'garden' there where people kept talking and saying that the banana tree ghost is there so me and my bestie went there and i was telling her about the ghost, omg and guess what no we didnt see the ghost, that guy was there with his friends :D And i think he heard me telling about the ghosts becuase we passed by them and after being at the 'garden' for a while i felt something behind me. And i didnt care (No its not the ghost) and we went closer to the pond there, then suddenly my bestie was like 'AHHHHHHH' and she started jumping. LOL. A stone hit her and then we looked behind us, surprise surprise, the group of boys were laughing so yea obviously they were trying to scare us (No they are not bullies)

Another epic moment was when we had mother tongue classes, he has no mother tongue so he just comes to the tamil class. And my bestie also has no mother tongue so she comes to my mother tongue class. He's P6 and i was P5 so we couldnt see each other but for a few times the P6 teacher didnt come so we had to combine classes and ta-dah i could see him!!!! :D He's so cute asksljdhf. Then i always try to go early to see him LOL im so weird - crush effects.

Another epic incident....

Me (because i was going so gaga over him) and my bestie went to the Primary 6 floor and we stalked each class for fun and i found which class he was from! :D HAHA and then we kept going to the Primary 6 level :P (Haha thats why i love my bestie we just do practically everything together!:) and we just click lol)

So there is my epic crush life in primary school. Im not crushing anyone in secondary school because its a girls school so yup (you should know the reason) And i still have a huge crush on that guy. But i dont even know which school he's from and i dont have his contact or whatever so that sucks but i know which school he's best friend goes to so maybe he's in that school too:) i just hope i can meet him again haha:) Ive talken to him abit and he's a really nice guy:)

People's names and school names not mentioned for reasons:) Except for those who know me haha:)

I dont think ill be able to forget him :)

Update(s):
16/08/2012 - OMG i had such an awesome dream last night and we were both in the same school :D I hope it will come true :P

No comments:

Post a Comment